Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Books, Books, Books!

WE NEED BOOKS! Reece is currently working on his Eagle Scout Project, and he needs books! He's collecting books for the library at his school, Rockwell Charter High School, that opens in two weeks. Rockwell is a public school, and serves grades seven through twelve. Because this is the first year we are running short on library funds, and we are begging for all book donations~ including elementary age books because there will be "story time" for younger children.

If you have any books to donate to our cause please, please, please let me know. You can either leave a message here, email me, call our home, or my cell to arrange a time for Reece to pick them up from you. If you prefer to drop them off at my home that's fine, too. If you're in Las Vegas, and you're interested in donating NEVER FEAR! You can drop them to my parents, one of my siblings, or just let me know, and when we're in Vegas for Mo's baby's blessing Reece and I will set up a time to get them from your homes.

Thanks so much for all your help!

2 comments:

The Pili Aiga said...

I'll see what I can do. I have collected literally thousand of books...you know the teacher in me. So they just need to be in good condition, not new right? Wish the housing market was better here so I could work at your new school. :( Any way we can rig a lotto...hahaha! I hate Las Vegas in August. Mo told me Eric Reece is giant and starting middle linebacker. We'll have to hook the boys up for the all-poly camp next year (Wayland's cousin is one of the main coaches for it.) it is usually held in utah, but next year it's in Hawaii. How fun would that be if we could all go? We could get a condo on turtle bay....think about it :)

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Good luck Reese with your Eagle scout! I can't get over how old you are! Do you want soup? LOL! inside joke. Pass it on to him will ya, Lyndee! You guys are great parents!