Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Princess Lyndee


You'll see at the bottom of my blog a "Princess Test." I was really excited to find this, thanks to Becky Pili. When Quincy's family, Naomi & Christy, and my family went to California we all did the Disney Character Test at California Adventure. Quincy came up to me all smiling and happy. He had that look of humble pride. You know, when something really sweet has happened. Something you suspected, and even expected, but when it actually takes place it totally hits you right in the heart. He said, "Naomi got Cinderella." Quincy and Naomi really like each other. They really like me, too, but they really like each other, and they understand one another without having to ever question, "From which planet do you come? I know we don't have the same parents." They often question their biological connection to me. I'm 100% okay with this. At any rate, I immediately & HONESTLY responded to Quincy's remark regarding Naomi being Cinderella with, "So did I!" I've never seen Quincy look so shocked! It took a second for Quincy to return to Earth, but once he did he asked, "How many times did you have to take the test, and how many lies did you tell?" I think he was expecting my character to be something more along the lines of...











But come now, if I'm going to be a witch I'm certainly not going to go with a Disney witch. I'm going to go all the way with Elphaba. After all, green is my favorite color.

3 comments:

Kathy's Boys said...

I'm so happy for Holly and for Ashley and her husband. I haven't heard from Holly for a month or so, since she went to Oregon. I need to call her. I don't know if she knows I'm a grandma too!! I hope baby Ryder does well and gets to go home soon.
How are you guys? Call me next time you come to
Vegas. I would love to see you.

The Pili Aiga said...

You had me laughing out loud here Lynd :) Only you and Quincy..lol..

The White Clan said...

You are a princess!!!!