Friday, May 30, 2008

Disneyland!

We had such a great time in California! Quincy's family and Naomi & Christy were with us!

Quincy and Mo have already emailed me their pictures, so I'll post them here. I'll try to get around to adding ours within the next few days.

When we travel we each buy a post card, and write on the back what we liked most about the trip.

We sat in the car on our way to the beach writing on our post cards while we were waiting for the gas tank to fill. (By the way... filling the gas tank was NOT Redge's favorite part of the trip.)

I handed Redge his post card, and he just sat looking at it, then he started laughing~ uncontrollably. I asked why he was laughing, and he answered, "There isn't enough room!" He proceeded to tell me EVERY single funny thing he and Quincy laughed about the entire trip. I love watching Quincy and Redge together. They are such good friends. That is a total blessing.

As for the kids, here's what they have to say...

Arthur, "We wit to diselind and mi faifthe was the sbas mawtin." This translates to, "We went to Disneyland, and my favorite was the Space Mountain." It's true. Our crazy Arthur rode Space Mountain at least 5 times!

Taite, "My favoite thing in Disneyland and California Adventure was the 2 water boat ones!"

Seth, "Some of my favorite rides are, Screamin' at California Adventure, Railroad, Indiana Jones, and Space Mountain at Disneyland."

Reece, "I went to Disneyland and California Adventure. I loved it! I had a boot so we rented a wheelchair. We got to go on the handicapped line. It was cool. the coolest was the Screamin' and Tower of Terror. I also like Splash Mountain and Matterhorn."

1 comment:

The Pili Aiga said...

I'm glad you had fun at Disneyland. It is one of my favorite places to go. Way and I went there on our honeymoon if you can imagine that. :)