Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Family History

Redge finally entered a post on his blog! I haven't read it, but I'm sure it's interesting, so I suggest you all take a look.

We got a new High Priest Group Leadership in our ward. Our neighbor, Brad, is the Top Dog. He's a great guy. His wife, Kristen, is my friend and visiting teaching companion. They have a great family! Their son, Caleb, is Seth's very good buddy. At any rate, Brother Baker is following the directives given by the First Presidency by encouraging us all to continue with family history and genealogy. Yes, Redge, there is a difference. Luckily for me, our Edwards Family Lines have the work of Little Granny (may she rest in peace~ but the fact of the matter is, she's not resting~ she doesn't know how), as well as the work of my uncles, and my amazing 2nd cousin, Jill! However, on Redge's side, "There is work enough to do!" Gratefully, Uncle Pag is hard at work trying to get McGuire stuff completed.

So, I am trying to motivate my kids to at least journal. So, if any of you have any great tips for getting kids to want to write in their journals~ or great tips regarding husbands' journals, please pass them this way. Or, if you run into any Hudson names, and you think it might be a family in Redge's line, please send that information TO REDGE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.