Friday, February 22, 2008

Yep, I cut my hair.

You may have noticed in my Dexter P.E. shirt picture that my hair is pretty much gone. It's extremely drastic. I've never gone this short before, and in the picture it's got almost a month's growth to it. I love it! Redge loves it. Seth, Taite, and Arthur love it. Reece hates it. He has told me this, oh about 7 or 8 thousand times. I have one thing to say to him regarding MY hair~ SOCKS! This is a little joke Redge and I have with our buddy, Darren Beck. Darren, like Redge, served his mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Chile, and the three of us take advantage of the opportunity in practicing our Spanish with one another. In Spanish the phrase, "Eso si que es," is prounounced similarly to the English sound of spelling the word, "Socks," "S-O-C-K-S." Eso si que es translates to, "It is what it is." So, Reece, my darling child, when it comes to your opinion of my hair style I have one thing to say, "Socks!"

2 comments:

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Cute hair and ♥ the P.E. shirt! CAn you get on my blog?

What time is it there? ;)

anela said...

Hi Lyndee! Your blog is so cute. I like all the pictures.