Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Poor Nieces and Nephews

As most of you know, I am constantly insisting to my nieces and nephews that, "I am the best aunt ever. I am everybody's favorite aunt! I am the fun aunt!" In order to feel worthy of this claim I have to do some pretty crazy things from time to time like: taking jumps on sleds, emailing crazy things to them, and most recently~ wearing my nephews clothes, his P.E. shirt no less. I was going through Reece's clothes trying to sort out the things he has outgrown. I found Dexter's PE shirt in the drawer, and I decided to keep it for myself. I put it on, and even wore it to the kids' school today. Reece thought it was the funniest thing ever, so he took a picture of me to email to Dexter. Here's the picture for you all to enjoy!

2 comments:

The White Clan said...

Hey Lyndee did you ever think of how it was your poor young women???? But as you were saying that to be the favorite you do have to go the extra mile. We loved ya and most of us still do.
And can you tell your kids to stop growing up, it makes me feel old!!!
Tamzey

Lynt said...

Thanks~ you're the best! Thanks for remembering all the fun we had! I'll never forget when we got rocks thrown at us at the Ahlstrom's!!!

Love you!