Friday, February 22, 2008

Changes

Okay, I got busted. Not badly~ just a little, by my friend, Jess Betz, for not posting more often. I couldn't do it. I was feeling completely out of sorts and flustered by my blog because to me it was just a big fat mess of confusion. It was all unorganized and icky, and I didn't even want to think about it. Because of this I have decided to branch out a little bit. From now on all posts on "The Amazing Hudsons," will be my own personal entries in the main portion, and family posts in the small section. For individual postings of the kids' and/or Redge, you can click on their own individual links found in, "Links to Redge and the Kids." I will do my best to help each of them keep you all updated regarding the happenings of their lives.

By the way, I really appreciate Jess' nudge to help me get this sorted! Love you, Jess!

1 comment:

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Yaaaaay! A post! ♥ you too!