Monday, March 23, 2009

Luc Goes Back to School!


Lucas Orton started back to school today! For those of you who don't know, or have forgotten, Luc is Reece's friend who was fighting cancer (Luc won). We (I know- I only shaved half of my head) had a head shaving party last Fall for him. Well, today Luc went back to school! So, Marley, Luc's mom, and I had a play date!
It was AWESOME! It was like a slumber party, but it only lasted about 2 1/2 hours. I even wore my pajamas- my new cute majamas Redge picked up for me in Vegas. Marley and I hung out on in my bedroom, and watched Mamma Mia! We sang along, and Redge brought us drinks, and lucky for all of you, he even took pictures!
Now, I know that at normal "Slumber Parties" girls do each others' hair, make up, etc., but we skipped all that. Marley is a beautician so I decided she shouldn't have to work during our Day of Fun! So, enjoy the pics- no make up on this girl, and my hair is a bit frightening! Marley on the other hand- always looks FABULOUS! I love you, Marley! Thanks for coming over! You're pretty great! And, Luc- I'm so proud of you! Congrats!

No comments: