Friday, November 21, 2008

Question #2

Why does the computer world insist on continually striving to increase the speed and capabilities of their products rather than perfect the junk they currently sell?

How many of you are tired of having to reboot for any of the following reasons????
1~ Cursor doesn't appear on monitor
2~ Current page frozen for over 72 hours
3~ Files not available
4~ Wallpaper (which is a family picture from Disneyland) is distorted causing said picture to over expand horizontally creating the mother's girth to appear 10 times bigger than it is in reality

Why can't these people just figure out what is going on? I don't know about you, but I would rather be able to play an entire, uninterrupted, 40 minutes of Atari 2600Pitfall than get through 75% percent of a timed mahjong and have my monitor freeze!!!!

Does the automobile industry try to sell flying cars just because sometimes they work? Would we buy flying cars that only sometimes work? Would we buy flying cars that sometimes, for no reason, just freeze, and fall from the sky? Why do we allow these computer people to manipulate us into buying things that only partially work, especially when they know they have something even better to sell, and will do so in two months for some grossly proposterous sum???

So, I say we stand up for ourselves! Let's hold them accountable for what they sell. I'm starting a coalition. Please join me in my efforts. You can reach me via email, my cell phone, here at my blog, or face book. That is if your computer and mine are working at the same time.

No comments: