Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh... Now I Get It!

Arthur, the "White One," is pretty funny. He comes up with the craziest comments. Like the other night he asked Redge and Reece how all the people on our DVD's know when we want to watch a movie. He thought movies were live performances, and the DVD is just some sort of satellite message to all the characters in the movie to get on stage so we can watch them do their thing.

Last night for Family Home Evening we were discussing prayer. I told the kids about Jesus Christ blessing every child individually when visiting the Americas after His resurrection. I was trying to emphasize how important my children are to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I explained that Jesus took the time to meet each child one by one, because He wants us to know Him, and He loves each of us as individuals. Arthur asked, "So they didn't all just run up at the same time with lots of people all around Him?" I told him, "No, Jesus took time for each child." I continued with the lesson, going on to enforce that prayer is our time to be with Jesus one on one. Arthur then asked, "So, were they in one long line?" I answered, "Yes. Probably. Maybe." He then pressed further, "Was there a boy line and a girl line, or three lines, or one line?" I told him, "One line. One big huge long line. They set up ropes like at the bank and Disneyland." At this he laughed and replied, "Oh... now I get it!"

3 comments:

Lynda said...

just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that Shane is going through the Temple in St. George Nov. 29th @ the 2pm session our number is 208-228-0106 or 702-415-5515 call us Shane's number 702-572-8333 love Dennis and Lynda Glenn

susan said...

How did the fundraiser go?

Debbie Freeman said...

Now I get it too!! Tell Arthur thank you for clearing that up. He asked all the questions that I was always afraid to ask. I need to start sending my kids to your FHE. :)