Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Arthur's Story About Lyndee

I have written a few stories about Arthur. Just simple little things about his family, friends, hobbies, etc. I write them hoping to interest him in reading. It works pretty well. Today Arthur wrote a story about me. I love it! This is the story he wrote for me. I have corrected his spelling.


"I Like Many Things"

I like computers.
I like books.
I like songs.
I like gardens.
I like to work in the garden.
I like to go to Las Vegas.
I like to snuggle with my babies.
I like to read my scriptures.
I like when the house is clean.
I love my babies.
I like to write in my journal.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

The White Clan said...

Lynt,
That is too cute. Boys sure love their mommys!

Anna B said...

Please tell me more about these babies??? C-U-T-E!

susan said...

So cute! Sounds like he knows you pretty good! It is so crazy that he is old enough to write stories...we are old (I know- I'm older!)