Thursday, July 17, 2008

I HATE CATS!!!



I hate cats! I really do. For a few minutes~ when I very first moved here~ I thought I liked them, but I was wrong. We tried adopting a cat, which I named, "Elvis." It didn't work out. He was only around for two days. I don't like cats. I HATE THEM! (Sorry, Michelle, no offense.) Our neighbors, bless their hearts, (I like to say, "bless their hearts" because then I can say whatever else I want, but it won't sound mean.) At any rate, our neighbors have 2 adult, female cats that have both recently littered, literally littered. Our neighborhood is a mess! Completely littered with millions of unwanted cats! The neighbors now have over 20 cats! These cats seem attracted to my house, and won't leave us alone! YUCK!!! I went to get in my car, and there were 8 cats in my garage! Every single time we open our garage there are cats inside, and more waiting outside just ready to pounce on in and join all their naughty, little, feline siblings and cousins. I'm losing my mind! Besides all that they are using my backyard as a litter box! I'm sick! My entire neighborhood smells like cat! I'm afraid I'm going to have to notify the authorities!

5 comments:

The White Clan said...

I too HATE cats, and Chris is alergic, so there is my very good excuse fornot having one. We had one when I was little and its name was Lucifer, very fitting. And my mom has one and I wish it would run away. I would call call someone. I am not as patient as you. Good luck!

Anna B said...

I like to say the only good cat is a dead cat. Isn't that bad? But that's how I feel about cats.

Lisa Mc said...

Call animal control. they will put up cat traps!! I HATE cats, Emily got CAT SCRATCH FEVER when she was 2 years old!!! It was horable the doctors thought she had TB. She had to have two lymph nodes remaoved from her neck!!! It was a neighbor cat!! Call monday morning! It is not worth being a nice neighbor!!

Michelle said...

That is absolutely disgusting. I do not like stray cats. In fact, I only like Taz and the other ones make me sneeze. Taz, bless her heart, is 14 years old and we're not getting another one after she passes. In fact, I don't like ANY pets any longer. Too much to take care of. And my favorite thing is that Ellie is obsessed w/ cats now- white ones. She LOVES them. Taz has served her purpose and I will be devastated when she's gone as she's our first child and not your typical cat. But the vomiting she occasionally does is more than I can handle. She's become Anthony's! I totally agree with you and if I were in your situation, I would have to call animal control to come clean it all up. Why haven't you done that yet? If you don't, I will! We had a wild cat in our detached garage that hid out for a few weeks and it completely destroyed it with it's "liter" and it smelled so gross! We have a cat trap if you want to use it! Sorry for the long comment!

Debbie Freeman said...

That is the Edwards in you! We hate cats and we aren't afraid to own that fact! I saw a beautiful bumper sticker the other day, it read, "CATS the other white meat." The only reason (and its a weak one) to have one as a pet would be for food storage. Paul had one while he was growing up and I think they know when you have a dislike for cats because his cat hated people but for some reason it would not leave me alone. Hopefully your cat woes have been solved, if not let us know, Paul would love to hae a little target practice. :)