Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Am Iron Man!

Over the past two weeks I have realized how much I rely on Reece. When in Vegas and swimming at Quincy's Reece broke his foot. While diving into the pool he kicked himself in the back of his left leg with his right foot, breaking his right foot in four places. He is in a cast from his toes to his knee! Poor guy~ using crutches for 6 weeks! He's so bored! I feel really badly for him! I'm also humbled by the increase in my amount of work since he has been down. He still does more than he should, but I have realized a little bit of all he does for me. I'm so grateful for him. He is such a good boy! He tries so hard. Every one of his teachers has told me, "Lyndee, you can't be so hard on him." My parents tell me the same thing. I love him so much, and I'm so proud of him! I'm so grateful to have him as a son. What a blessing!

2 comments:

The Pili Aiga said...

Tell Eric Reece we feel for him...Wayland know exactly how that cruddy cast feels. Bummer way to do it too...on your own foot. That made me smile. Hope he feels better soon!

susan said...

Poor baby Eric!!!! Get better so we can go bowling!