Sunday, March 2, 2008

Man, I love my family!

It was so great to be able to spend some time with my family! I seriously have the coolest brothers and sisters ever! We laugh with (and definitely at) each other, but when we need anything there are always 3 sisters, 3 brothers, and that many in-laws jumping in to make sure everything goes alright. I absolutely adore my family, and I thank my Heavenly Father every single day for the blessing of being able to call them "my brothers and sisters."



Jenn, Nate, Quincy, and Mo



Melinda and Molly flew in to help with our parents, while Heath stayed in Costa Rica with Luke, Anna, and Daisy. That's amazing! What a great son-in-law to stay in a foreign country with 3 kids, and send his wife home to help care for her parents. Thanks, Heath!

1 comment:

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Ok Lyndee, where do I start? First off and once again, your POOR PARENTS! I feel so bad for them. You have such an awesome family. Whenever I think of close mormon fams, yours is seriously the first one of think of. You guys are all so tight. I ♥ the pic of you on the "see saw" with Naomi! You look so cute. Guitar hero looks like a blast. I tried it once, I sucked and then gave up. Eric Reese is Ginormous. I still want him to do TOUCHDOWN! I wish I had gotten to know your younger kids as well as Reese. And, is JOsh your nephew the one with flags on his shoes? SHUT UP he is 18!!!! I am dying! Why does time keep ticking away? Oh- and Happy 8th to your mini me, Taite! ♥ your fam. Hope I got it all out.... :)