Friday, March 28, 2008

Fridays

I love Fridays! I can go to sleep without the same nightly thoughts running through my mind, "Did I set out Taite's clothes? Does Arthur have a clean uniform? Am I supposed to be at school tomorrow? Did I sign Seth's reading?" You know, the regular mom stuff. I love Saturday mornings. Aaaaahhhhhh... especially tomorrow morning. We don't have a soccer practice or game, no major school projects are due Monday, all 3 bathrooms are clean, as well as the kids bedrooms & lofts, and I am actually on top of the laundry! However, Redge is on an overnighter with Reece tonight so I'll probably end up reading until 2AM. I love Fridays~ except for when Redge is out of town.

4 comments:

Anna B said...

NO, I love Fridays!

The White Clan said...

Lynt, I feel the same way! But tomorrow is one of those saturdays i do not like. Masons last b-ball game, Vegas wedding reception, Chris is on a camp-out, and on top of all that my house is not clean (unfortunatly). But normally we love the weekends. Next weekend is one of those I will love.

Debbie Freeman said...

You hit the nail on the head!! We love Fridays at our house too!! Nothing beats a lazy Saturday morning.

Michelle said...

I'm envious about everything except the hubby being gone. I was sleep deprived and catching my first cold since last summer. Attending the temple Saturday morning and a good night's rest sure cured a lot of it though. You earned having a good Friday night! Good for you and your family!