Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Have Problems

The sad day, the day my mean sister, Jennifer, packed up her cute kids, and left me here in the cold, I went outside to grab some of her cd's from her car. When I got to Jenn's car I noticed the undercarriage of her van had the name "Reese" on it. I know, it's not spelled the way Redge and Reece spell their names, but I thought it was cool so I thought I'd take a picture of it for Reece's facebook page. But, then I noticed there was an empty soda can and a walmart receipt on the ground that would probably need to be thrown away before taking the picture. And, then looking around my yard, I thought, "Well, if I'm going to clean up that garbage perhaps I should consider putting away the 54 sleds the kids left out in the yard YESTERDAY!" It was at precisely this moment that my sweet, baby sister came out of my garage, and took pictures of me, in my pajamas, wearing Redge's snow boots, no make up, total bedhead, standing alone, doing nothing in the middle of the street. Thanks, Jenn. Really, Sugar, you're THE BEST!




3 comments:

natemann said...

NICE!!!!!!!!!

Debbie Freeman said...

I wish I looked that good with no makeup, in my jammies, with snow boots standing alone...Paul has informed me that my bedhead is of the sorts that would frighten small children. :) And at the risk of sounding like Grandma Edwards, where is your coat?

Anonymous said...

I always read your informative blog post. I like your blog. I have some information about a real estate project Sikka Karmic Greens Sector 78, Noida. Get Details like Prices, reviews, Specifications on Favista.com.Sikka Karmic Greens