Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update

I forgot I hate homework. I love to study. I love to read. I love to learn new stuff. I just don't love deadlines.

I also have another reason to love winter. DOWN TIME! We are off season for everything but dance! This is great. Although, Reece did menttion something about making the basketball team. I'm trying to pretend I didn't hear it. I haven't seen a schedule so I'm in denial for the time being. Tennis doesn't start until the snow melts. This causes a dilemna for me. Do I want the snow to go away so my hands quit hurting, or do I want the snow to stay so I don't have to worry about getting 3 kids to and from tennis? This brings a whole new meaning to "To everything there is a season..."

Our doorknob broke Monday. The doorknob on the front door. Redge is already fixing it. He's frustrated. I'm not. I'm just grateful he's already changing it! He's working on it right now. The dead bolt doesn't fit. The old broken stuff is mounted under the door frame. I think he's just about done. Now I have to repaint...

It never ends...

No comments: