Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to School

So, I am once again a college student. I'm anxious, nervouse, hopeful, and so excited. I'm taking classes to complete a degree in Creative Writing. I'm enrolled at BYU-Idaho, and taking classes on line. I just found this quote by President Henry B. Eyring, "..this is a prophecy that I am prepared to make and make solemnly. Those graduates of BYU-Idaho will become legendary for their capacity to build the people around them and to add value wherever they serve."

Cool.

5 comments:

Anna B said...

I'm going to pretend that's the reason you have seemed to drop off the face of the earth, k.

The White Clan said...

Chris started back too. I am excited for you. Good luck!

susan said...

Seriously, how can you fit anything else in your brain?

Lynt said...

Brigham Young said, "Should our lives be extended to 1,000 years still we may live and learn!"

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to fill our brains to full capacity, but I"m gonna try!

martha corinna said...

Love the quote and you are so ambitious! You are definitely someone who builds the people around you.