Friday, June 20, 2008

Marriage Tag (Becky Pili)

This is a fun tag, and I tag Michelle, Anna, Annie, Jenn, Nikki, Marissa, Sherrie, Downtown, Becky, Julie, Debbie, Jess, Kacey, Kim, and Lisa. Let's go, Ladies, I'll be watching your blogs!

How long have you been married? 14 years, February 26, 1994

How old is your spouse? Just turned 37, and still looks like he did in college, except for the gray in his hair, and that only makes him more handsome!

Who eats more? He does. I think.

Who said I love you first? I did. Because I love him more than he loves me!

Who is taller? He is by 6.5"

Who sings better? Neither of us have any talent for singing.

Who is smarter? I think we're equally yoked in the intelligence department. My advantage is my memory. He definitely has more common sense. I'm more emotional, and he's far more rational.

Who controls the T.V. remote? We share.

Whose temper is worse? Medicated or unmedicated?

Who does the laundry? I wash, fold, and put away mine, Redge's, and Arthur's. Seth and Taite put away their own. Generally, Redge hangs up our hang up clothes. Thanks to "Duty to God" Reece does all his own! Woo-hoo! How much longer until Seth and Arthur are 12???

Who does the dishes? The kids are supposed to. Arthur unloads, Taite loads, Seth does the table, and Reece does clean up. However, Redge has no patience, and often just does it to have it done. When it comes to my kids getting their chores done I have the patience of Job.

Who cooks dinner? Redge and Reece. They like to do it together. However, due to my choice in cutting back my outside activities I'm going to start cooking. Really! Don't laugh! I am going to start cooking! I am!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I guess if we have to choose sides I sleep on the right side of the bed. At least that's where all my "stuff" is. We don't always sleep on the same sides.

Who is more stubborn? Are you kidding me? We're both donkeys!

Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Redge, and it's not because he's always wrong.

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. But, Marney lives closer, and she just retired from teaching kindergarten, so we hope to see more of her.

Who has more friends? I have more friends in Vegas, but he has far more friends here in Utah. He has become more outgoing. He meets more people than I. He's more involved civically, knows many people through work, and deals with a lot of people at church. I'm a recluse.

Who has more siblings? Me. I have 3 of each: Jeff, Naomi, Quincy, Melinda, Jennifer, and Eric. Redge has only one brother, Jamie.

Who wears the pants in the family? Definitely Redge!!! From the outside it looks as if I am the boss (I am more vocal and stubborn.) However, once you get to know us it's obvious that I prefer Redge running the show. This works out well because he likes it that way, too.

4 comments:

The White Clan said...

I just did this, sorry not again!!!

Michelle said...

Lyndee! I don't know if I am the "Michelle" that you tagged but I did it anyway! Love your answers.

Michelle said...

Oh, I forgot... About your cooking dinner, have you perfected your great spaghetti sauce from Logan?

Sherrie said...

Loved to read your answers. Still missing you!