Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rockband!!!



Okay, we love rock band! I have to say that next to Susan's sugar cookies, Rockband may just be the single most amazing invention known to man. I'm so not kidding! I am now performing in the "Medium" levels, and I can hold my own! I love guitar, and the drums are rather spectacular, but sometimes I get shin splints working the foot pedal. Am I the only one who suffers from this? I think I'm going to have to start a support group for my fellow Rockband addicts.




Reece, like every other teenager (and adult who tries it) loves Guitar Hero, and is progressing quite nicely! We're so proud! I wonder if there are Guitar Hero recitals like there are piano recitals.



Seth totally wails! Redge and I love watching him perform! He's so totally Eddie Van Halen!


Bless her heart, Taite was sick, but couldn't stay away from Rockband!

2 comments:

Debbie Freeman said...

I love your blog, I can't read it without laughing. I can just hear your voice coming off the page. We are quite the guitar hero fans too and we are totally impressed with your level of skill.

Kathy's Boys said...

Hi Lyndee,
surprise, surprise, somehow I was looking on someones blog and there was your name and I was
so excited! I miss you and it was so fun to see your
blog. I feel like I'm snooping when I go onto peoples
blogs without being invited, but I guess it's OK. Anyways, what is your email? write back, I'd love to
talk to you. My email is kathygpeterson@mac.com.
Your kids are getting so big and they are as cute as
ever. P.S. I'm going to be a grandma!!
Love ya, Kathy P