Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

I love Easter. It was a great day. Redge and I read from the New Testament with the kids, and Taite shared her Activity Days lesson with us. It was so great discussing with them the events of Gethsemane, the Crucifixion, and the Resurrection. There aren't words to describe what an amazing thing it is that Jesus Christ lives! It is impossible to comprehend what a gift this is. My heart explodes with gratitude, humility, anticipation, and happiness when I try to understand all that this fact means to me and my life! I pray everyday that I can be worthy of the sacrifice of my Savior and Redeemer so that I can qualify for the infinite blessings that come with my knowledge that He Lives!

1 comment:

Hansen's said...

Lyn you always amaze me with your blogs..What a cool gal you are. I sure miss you and wish we could hang out sometime..maybe next time I come to my parents. Hope you and your fam are good. Have a great day, love, Nik