Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Change of Plans

Taite is Eight! We had been planning her baptism for Saturday, March 1st, and we were going to actually have it here, in Utah. However, my parents have different plans. While walking with my dad and the dogs last week, my mom fell and broke her leg in several places. After a long surgery, and plates, pins, screws, and rods my mom spent a night in the hospital. Two days later my dad fell and broke his arm. His left arm, no less, the only one that works. He is still in the hospital. So, we'll be leaving Thursday for Vegas. Taite is being baptized with Naomi's stake. This all works really well since Naomi is the stake baptism coordinator, and Mark is in their bishopric so he will officiate. We're just excited to see all the family, and hopefully be able to stop and see the Wright's in St. George.

3 comments:

Anna B said...

First of all let me say I am honored to be invited to your blog world. Second, you need some help setting up blog...big problems! Loved reading up on your family and it will be fun to keep in touch. Congratulations on the baptism. Have a great weekend.

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Your poor parents! I feel so bad for both of them! At least the baptism will still work out. Please tell Taite comgrats from us. She should remember us, the people see met/saw for like 5 mintues in Logan last month. ;) And Lyndee, that is so cool about all that you are doing with the schools! You rock!

P.S. Now leave us a dang comment.

The White Clan said...

Lynt,
Why isn't it the Whites in St. George!!!! I would love to see you guys, but I see where your priorities are!!!!
Tamzey